- At The Law Offices of Shawn M. George our mission is to achieve positive outcomes for our clients in a cost-effective manner. Without the inflated overhead of large law firms, we are able to keep the cost of legal services manageable for our clients while delivering uncompromised results.
- We aggressively defend our clients charged with or being investigated for a white collar crime.
- • Eliminate most unsecured debt, like credit cards; • Stop a foreclosure; • Stop lawsuits; • Stop wage garnishments; • Stop harassing phone calls; and, • Stop even repossessions.
- At the Law Offices of Shawn M. George, a California law firm, we know how to proceed after a DUI arrest in a timely manner, protecting your freedom and your rights.
- If you, a friend or a loved one have been accused of a Hit & Run, WE CAN HELP!
- At The Law Offices of Shawn M. George we protect the rights and freedom of young people, negotiating with the appropriate authorities to try to prevent the child from being treated as an adult.
- The Law Offices Shawn M. George is detail-oriented and treats each case as if we are dealing with our own matters. Importantly, we constantly aim to maintain a close relationship with our clients.
- We give our clients the peace of mind that comes with years of experience in both business and legal matters.
- If you’re facing criminal charges that could result in jail or prison time, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney who understands the range of alternative sentencing options, and who aggressively represents your interests in court.
- The Law Offices of Shawn M. George, APC represents commercial, industrial, non-profit, and residential REITs, real estate investors, developers, lenders, property owners, receivers, property managers, landlords, brokers, appraisers, title insurers, escrow agents and other industry-related businesses with a diverse range of needs and interests.
- At The Law Offices of Shawn M. George we have a history in the criminal defense community that lends us credibility.
Thank you for visiting our website. The Law Offices of Shawn M. George, APC is dedicated to representing our client’s interest in an effective manner to reach their desired goals. We represent clients with their bankruptcy, business, criminal, immigration, family law, real estate, probate, trust administration and civil litigation matters. Shawn George began this firm with the five core principles for client representation in mind – integrity, honesty, determination, understanding, and perseverance. These five core principles are the driving force motivating our firm in representing our client’s interest at all times. We focus on solving your legal issues, no matter the obstacles before us.
The Law Offices Shawn M. George is detail-oriented and understands that your legal matter is a priority. Therefore, we keep our clients fully informed on their case and its progress and developments using regular status reports sent to our client via the medium of their choice. We thoroughly discuss your objectives and study your individual matter so that we may identify the most advantageous course of action to resolve your legal issue. We are committed to meeting your personal and legal needs.
You need an experienced lawyer on your side, dedicated to protecting your personal and professional interests. At The Law Offices of Shawn M. George, APC we focus on the unique and complex needs of our clients, offering extensive litigation experience and unrivaled personal attention to our clients.
At The Law Offices of Shawn M. George our mission is to achieve positive outcomes for our clients in a cost-effective manner. Without the inflated overhead of large law firms, we are able to keep the cost of legal services manageable for our clients while delivering uncompromised results. We give our clients the peace of mind that comes with years of experience in both business and legal matters.
Cities and Counties
We handle case from Stanislaus, Madera, Merced, Fresno, San Benito, Monterrey, Santa Cruz, Santa Clara, Alameda, and many other surrounding cities and counties.
Please read our Disclaimer for full details.